Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Home Province: Fujian by Liu Ke Feng, Takushoku University


You should visit my home province of Fujian. It is a great place to go for a vacation. First, I am going to tell you where it is, and second I am going to tell you what it is famous for .

My home province is Fujian in the south of China. It is near Taiwan and touches the sea on the south. Fujian is more than ninety-percent mountains. You can get there by airplane from Tokyo. People in Fujian speak Mandarin, the central language. People in Fujian can speak Taiwanese too.

Now you know where my hometown is. Next I will tell you what it is famous for. The famous places are Fuzhou, Xiamen, and Quanzhou. Fuzhou is the capital of the province. Xiamen is a small but developed city. There is a large international airport there. Fujian Oolong tea is famous in Japan. Oolong tea is mainly planted in the Wuyi Mountains. The Wuyi Mountains are very very beautiful. Many people go to the Wuyi Mountains every year.


Today, many people like to drink Oolong tea in Japan. I hope that people all over the world will like to drink Oolong tea in the future. And if you have a time, you should go to the Wuyi Mountains. I hope you visit Fujian province soon too!
That is all I have to say today. Thank you for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment