Friday, February 15, 2008

Comics made by students and teachers

In my post called "You can make your own English comics", I introduced you to a website called makebeliefscomix.com. My student Kenji made the comic below.

Click to see larger image

Kenji's comic made me smile. I think Kenji was thinking of the Toyo Gakuen Listening class when he made this comic.

My friend Paul Carr has also made some comics. Paul is a teacher at Sakuragaoka Junior and Senior High School in Tokyo, and he is the creator of ESLpodTV. He has started a new series using makebeliefscomix.com. It's about English idioms. Please visit ESLpodTV. You can download a pdf textbook and learn more about the idioms shown in the comics.

Click to see larger image


Click to see larger image

I discovered another interesting website called Historic Tale Construction Kit. I found this website through another great website called Educational Origami.
I made the comic below using Historic Tale Construction Kit.


Click to see larger image

Try it. You'll like it. Send me your comics and I'll post them here.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment