Monday, February 25, 2008

Learning and teaching communities

Image made by D'Arcy Norman

I started this blog in January 2006. It began as a part of a community of bloggers at Kanto International High School. I am not a teacher at Kanto International High School anymore but some of Kanto International High School students and alumni still communicate with me through this blog. Also, my students at Toyo Gakuen University, Shibaura Institute of Technology and Takushoku University communicate with me and each other through this blog. Furthermore, teachers from other schools in Japan and in other countries communicate with me through this blog and various on-line communities including EFL CLassroom 2.0 and Classroom 2.0. Today I joined another community called MyBlogLog.
I hope everyone who visits this blog will join on-line communities and have a chance to communicate with people from all over the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment