Saturday, February 16, 2008

More comics YOU can make!

I found another great website called Pixton. Pixton was created by someone in Vancouver, Canada. Please visit Pixton. You can make comics! It's easy!
I made a comic. This comic shows a typical Monday morning in one of my classes.

Click to see larger image

Click to see larger image

Click to see larger image

I hope you will make a comic. Please send me your comics. I will post them on my blog.

Note to teachers: Thanks to Larry Ferlazzo for introducing me to Pixton through EFL Classroom 2.0.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found it helpful. Thanks for making my blog a "Website of the Day."

    Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I hope you'll consider contributing to the next ESL/EFL Carnival:

    http://larryferlazzo.edublogs.org/category/esl-carnival/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One last comment -- I promise!

    I'm not sure what the age of your students is, but if they'r 14-20 you might want to consider participating in our ESL/EFL Sister Classes project:

    http://esleflsisterclasses.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Mr Stout

    I made a comic which you gave me last time and I have sent it to you(my comic)!:D

    the man who's having tie in your comic, is that you?:)

    seems you're soo active on Mondayy!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr.Stout

    the graduation ceremony is on 1st March and it is on next saturday;)
    only one week had left.
    (It's not Monday:D)
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete