Friday, October 03, 2008

Toyo Gakuen University Interest-based English: Travel Lesson 3


Unit 3:Can I change some money here?

In today's lesson we are going to learn about exchanging money. First let's review some vocabulary and learn some new vocabulary. Click this link: Travel English E-J. Now click this link to do some practice: Passport Online. Next, click this link: Passport Online Tests. Let's do a practice test.

Finally, here's so important information to remember:
You can change money in many places including hotels, post offices, banks, travel agencies, and at a foreign exchange office. A foreign exchange office is sometimes called a bureau de change in Britain.

Also, it's best to exchange your money for travellers' cheques. NEVER CARRY A LOT OF CASH WHEN YOU ARE TRAVELLING!!!

Keep your money safe and enjoy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Natsuko S5:41 pm

    I enjoy this class.but I little difficult class.I learn English vocabraly.and next week class is more fight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuko S5:41 pm

    I like English.But I don't good English.This class is a few people,but I enjoy this class.I want to speak English.So I will fight!!

    ReplyDelete