Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Homestay English Semester 1 2009 Unit 1: Choosing a homestay.

Today we will learn about choosing a homestay.
Click this link to practice some useful vocabulary: TYG Homestay English Unit 1 vocabulary list.
My dream is to do a homestay in Tahiti. Here's a video about a living in Tahiti. Watch the video. The leave a comment.


Tahiti Living from John Maher on Vimeo.

Do you want to do a homestay in Tahiti? Why? What can you do on a homestay in Tahiti? Click comment below and answer the questions.

1 comment:

  1. I can spend a nice vaccation in tropical Tahiti.Hot temperature is hard for me sometimes,but it is better than cold conditoin.I also wanna go to Tahiti,people who live in Tahiti speak French,so I have to study French in oder to enjoy a life in that land.

    ReplyDelete