Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shibaura Institute of Technology Writing 1A: Students write about their ideal partners


Sleep Sundays..., originally uploaded by seanmcgrath.

Here are some more examples of the writing that SIT students are doing. This time the topic is "My Ideal Partner". Enjoy!

Kazuma's ideal partner

What kind of partner do I want? First, I want a partner who is playful because I’m serious. I think that balance is important. Second, I would like a partner who likes sports because I like playing sports, and watching sports. We should be able to enjoy sports together. Third, I would like a partner who thinks an interesting life is important because I so think that.

Mitzuhiro's ideal partner

What kind of partner do I want? First, I would like a partner who is good at cooking because I like to eat culinary delights. I'd rather eat at home than dine out. Second, I want a partner who is generous because I dislike impatient people. When I fail at something, I'd rather have a partner who is nice to me than one who painfully blames me. If my partner blames me when I am depressed, I don't want to be together. Third, I would like a partner who wears nice clothes. I don't know fashion well, so I want my partner to teach what kind of clothes suit me.

Hiroshi's ideal partner

What kind of partner do I want? First, I want a partner who is talkative because I like to talk with my partner a lot. Second I would like a partner who is good-looking because I like pretty girls. Third I'd like a partner who cares about fashion because I think my partner will look in fashionable clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment