Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Toyo Gakuen University 応用英語I-3B Writing Unit 6: It's a Party Part 3

Photo by Umami

Hello everyone! Long time no see. I hope you had a nice holiday last Wednesday.
Today we are going to write the second draft of our paragraph about a party.

First, let's review some vocabulary. Please click this link: 基礎英吾ステップ1

Now let's practice typing. Let's practice typing with some new games. Please click the links and play Alpha Attack and Air Typer
 
Next let's look at and listen to your classmates' fotobabbles about their seals. Click 3 links below. Listen to your classmate's fotobabble. After that, write a comment.

Yuya's seal, Hideaki K's seal, Haruka's seal, Yuriko's seal, Manami's seal, Ryota's seal, Tatsuya's sealRie's seal, Ryo's seal, Manae's seal, Kaname's seal, Kousei's seal, You's seal.

Ok, now let's edit our first draft and then write the second draft.
Your second draft is due next Wednesday. Enjoy writing!

18 comments:

  1. Takuya O3:28 pm

    I listened to Yuya's fotobabble about his seal.
    I like it very much.We bothy like cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takuya O3:35 pm

    I listened to Ryouta's fotobabble about his seal.
    I liked it very much. We brothy like stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kosuke3:37 pm

    Tatsuya is seal good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hideaki.K3:40 pm

    I listened to Haruka's fotobabble about her seal.I liked it very much.Dog is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaname.I3:40 pm

    Tatuya's seil and Rie's and Kousei seil. I't cool and happy. very nice. good job.
                   

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ryo S3:42 pm

    Thank you for staring Hideak`s seal with us. I like camel`s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haruka E.3:42 pm

    I listened to Yuriko's fotobabble about her seal.
    I liked it very much.I have been to Hawaii once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haruka E.3:42 pm

    I listened to Rie's fotobabble about her seal.
    I liked it very much. I like juwelry very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuriko3:44 pm

    I listened to Manami's fotobabble about her seal.
    I liked it very much. We bothy like cats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Takuya O3:44 pm

    I listened to Hideaki's fotobabble about his seal.
    I liked it very much. We bothy like camel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Megumi.O3:44 pm

    I listened Kaname's fotobabble about his seal. I like it very much. It is a cool hobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tatsuya M3:44 pm

    I listened to Kaname's,Kousei's,andRyota's fotobabble about their seals.I liked it very much.Kaname and I both like jamaika.Kousei like rock music.Ryota is like stars and familly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miyuka N3:44 pm

    I like Manami's seal. Because a dog is very cute! I love a dog too.

    I like Rie's seal. because a rabbit is good character. Rie's seal is cute.

    I like Yuya's seal. Because seven is lucky number. I like a dog and cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hideaki.K3:44 pm

    I listened to Kousei's fotobabble about his seal.I liked it very much.I like look music.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ami F3:45 pm

    I like Manami`s seal.because I like dogs too.Dog is very cute.

    I like Haruka`s seal.because I like piano too.

    I like rie`s seal.The Pictuer was lovely in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haruka E.3:45 pm

    I listened to Yuriko's fotobabble about her seal.
    I liked it very much.I like icecleam very much, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ryota Arata3:46 pm

    I listened to Yuya's Tatsuya's and Kaname's fotobabble about his seal. I like cats and cars too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ryo S3:46 pm

    Thank you for staring yuya`s seal with us. i like cat.

    ReplyDelete